What is a cookie?
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they cannot damage the user’s equipment/device and, if they are activated in the browser settings, they help us to identify and resolve possible errors in the functioning of this website which uses them for its correct operation and which allows us to know the activity carried out by users during their browsing.
None of the cookies installed on this website can extract information from a hard disk or steal personal information.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses the following own cookies:
- _icl_current_language: Stores the user’s language selection.
This website uses the following third party cookies
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website.
How are cookies deactivated or deleted?
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are carried out differently depending on the browser you are using.
You can block cookies through the browser’s configuration tools or you can set your browser to notify you when a server wants to store a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, under the menu option Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To find out more visit: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows- vista/block-or-allow-cookies http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- If you use Firefox, under the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To find out more visit: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- If you use Chrome, in the Options > Advanced > Privacy section. To learn more, visit: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- If you use Opera, under the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To find out more visit: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/securiokies/
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, as well as all the regulations governing electronic commerce, we inform you that this website is the property of JUAN LUIS GOENAGA, with NIF 15873216-L and address at CSRO. ARITZATEGI BARRENA, 9, 20494, ALKIZA, SPAIN.
The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must carry out your right to delete or deactivate them. JUAN LUIS GOENAGA cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.